This towel mini flows class makes use of the identical construction because the resistance band mini flows class I shared final month. As a substitute of a resistance band, nonetheless, we’ll use a towel as a prop between our thighs and as a slider. The main focus of this class can be internal thighs, with work for our glutes and obliques as nicely.
Should you love class, you may get extra by changing into a Patreon member! I’ve one other Towel Mini Flows class up there now that’s additionally targeted on internal thighs and stabilizing by the knees.
Towel Mini Flows Class – Internal Thighs
EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR CLASS:
- Dish towel – We’ll use it as a prop between our thighs AND as a slider. You may use a small pillow or Pilates ball as an alternative. For the sliding portion, you should utilize a paper plate or journal cowl if you happen to’re on carpet.
On this class, we begin with a fast heat up targeted on mobility. We then transfer onto our mini flows exercise. One of the simplest ways to explain this construction is to image a Pilates mat class. We basically take a small sequence out of that class and switch it right into a circuit.
Every of the three mini flows is a brief sequence (1:30 – 3 minutes lengthy). You’ll do it twice on the proper then twice on the left. You relaxation for 15 seconds in between accomplished sequences and 30 seconds between sides. We’ll begin on the mat and end standing.
Between every of the completely different flows, you get a couple of minute to recuperate, however pause the video and take extra time if wanted. All the time hearken to your physique, modifying or stopping as wanted.
We end class with a guided calm down and stretch.
02:24 Heat Up & Mobility
07:16 Towel Mini Flows Exercise
Stream 1 – Bridge Sequence, towel/prop
- (30 sec) Squeeze in on prop
- (30) Pulse hips up and down
- (15) Lengthen leg and maintain
- (15) Pulse in on prop
Stream 2 – Facet Sequence, body weight
- (30 sec) Backside leg adduction
- (30) Each legs collectively
- (15) Maintain, high arm to ceiling
- (30) Roll again, backside leg adduction
- (15) Leg circles
- (15) Swap course of circles
Stream 3 – Standing Sliding Sequence, towel/slider
- (45 sec) Sliding warrior lunge
- (30) Maintain low, again knee slides out and in
- (15) Pulse
- (30) Sumo squat
- (30) Sumo squat pulse with heels lifted
- (30) Legs collectively heels lifted
39:51 Cool Down & Stretch
(Visited 1 time, 1 go to in the present day)