These lunch containers for youths are sturdy, enjoyable, and make packing straightforward. See our favorites in 4 totally different classes so you will discover the very best one in your child.
Choosing a lunch field can really feel a bit overwhelming. And discovering the fitting one can contain some trial and error: One is simply too cute for phrases–however your child can’t get the lid open. One other has too many components and items in your kindergartener to maintain monitor of. And a few are only a royal ache to clean.
We’ve test-driven a whole lot of lunch containers for youths through the years, and narrowed them all the way down to our 4 favorites. These are those which have been used day after day as a result of they’re sensible, sturdy, and work for all types of meals.
I hope this record will provide help to reduce by the overwhelm and discover the lunch field that works finest for you and your child (and isn’t a royal ache to clean!).
BONUS: By no means run out of lunch field concepts! Seize my mega-list of 100 Lunch Field Concepts
Very Finest Lunch Containers For Youngsters
What I like about EasyLunchboxes:
- They work for all ages however my teenagers don’t see them as “little-kid” and fortunately take them to high school.
- They’re low-cost and sturdy.
- They’re dishwasher protected (on prime rack) and microwave protected.
- They arrive in a set of 4, so that you’ll at all times have a clear container to seize. Additionally they nest in a cabinet or drawer.
- They match completely in our Land’s Finish soft-sided lunch baggage.
- They’re straightforward to open, even for little children, and the lids come in quite a lot of colours.
Any drawbacks? They’re not leak-proof. We obtained a set of their Mini Dippers containers for sauces and dips.
Approximate Price: $14 for 4 containers/Discover It: EasyLunchboxes (there are a whole lot of knock-offs, so make certain you’re getting the actual deal!)
What I Like concerning the BentGo:
- It’s leak-proof.
- It is available in two sizes: one for youthful children (ages 3-8) and one for older children and adults.
- It’s sturdy, with a two-year guarantee and rubber-coated edges to guard it if it’s dropped.
- The tray lifts out and is dishwasher protected (on the highest rack).
- It matches into our Lands’ Finish soft-sided lunch baggage.
- It is available in a a number of colours and prints.
- The latches are straightforward sufficient for younger children to open.
Any drawbacks? The hinges on ours did ultimately snap off, however solely after just a few years of use.
Approximate Price: $25-30/Discover It: Amazon
What I Like about LunchBots:
- It’s a stainless-steel children lunch field (adults can use it too after all!) that’s easy and sturdy.
- It is available in a number of totally different sizes and configurations, so you will discover one which’s proper in your child in addition to for you.
- You’ll be able to cram a shocking quantity of meals inside these, particularly in case you use reusable silicone muffin cups to divide the compartments even additional.
- It matches in our Lands’ Finish soft-sided lunch baggage.
Any drawbacks? They’re not leak-proof however some fashions include leak-proof containers, bought individually.
Approximate Price: $15-40 relying on dimension/ Discover It: Amazon
What I Like concerning the PlanetBox:
- It’s a stainless-steel bento field for youths (or adults!) and comes with a five-year guarantee.
- It is available in three sizes: The Rover, which comes with two leak-proof “dipper” containers, is their hottest dimension.
- It’s an actual magnificence (and I like the little “deal with” compartment within the middle!).
Any drawbacks? It’s expensive. It additionally doesn’t slot in our soft-sided lunch containers. They promote PlanetBox carry baggage and sleeves for $10-14.
Approximate Price: $25-$50/Discover It: PlanetBox
For my favourite water bottle & different lunch packing gear, go to my Amazon Store.
Store This Submit
I’m a participant within the Amazon Companies LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a method for me to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.