Earlier than Thanksgiving, the PNW Rover Hip Pack was launched. It jogged my memory how I don’t like something on my again once I experience. That’s why I’ve barrels ($11 on Amazon) on my bike and a body bag on my brown bike.
A booster shot of path storage with loads of pockets to maintain issues organized, a comfy again panel that helps the ol’ lumbar and a wise adjustment system that appears like a very good hug (not a creepily tight one).
PNW Rover Hip Pack Options
- Abrasion Resistant Tri-Layer Sailcloth Cloth
- Removable Water Bottle Holder
- Handed Air Mesh Again Panel
I like how the bottle (or burrito holder) is on the aspect. That’s tremendous helpful for the 4th season once I’m both snowboarding of fats biking within the snow in thick winter gear. It’s a lot simpler to tug a bottle from the aspect in slippery, unpredictable terrain than cease and attain all the best way round. What additionally makes the distinction with this hip pack, is the sail material cloth. It feels properly made within the hand and appears sharp. I don’t assume any of your instruments are going to bounce out of the pack both. The Rover Hip Pack prices $64.99 direct from PNW.
- Weight: 372 Grams
- Capability: 2.715 Liters
- Waist Band: 24-48 Inches (62-121 cm)
- Tri-layer sailcloth cloth constructed from 100% recycled polyester
- DWR Water Resistant
- Stretch mesh inner pockets
- Neoprene padded smartphone pocket
- Safe steel key clip within the hip belt pocket
- Fast entry hip belt software pockets
- Reflective patch and zipper pulls for added visibility
- YKK PU coated zippers