I not too long ago began listening to Gretchen Rubin’s Happier podcast she hosts along with her sister. Yearly she does a listing of issues she’d like to try this yr, in accordance with no matter yr it’s. So this yr could be 22 for ’22.
I like the thought of this listing — a few of the duties might be simple to-do’s to cross off, whereas others is perhaps habits to keep up all year long. I made a decision to mix my normal intentions and objectives with a 22 for ’22 listing as a simple method to hold observe.
And ICYMI: I lastly selected my focus phrase for 2022 🎉
My 22 for 22:
- Dangle up my mezuzah that’s at the moment amassing mud in a drawer.
- Get my two Harry Types live performance posters framed after which grasp mentioned posters.
- Dangle up the beautiful artwork piece my good friend Leslie obtained me.
- Ebook a visit to an all-inclusive seaside resort, even when it’s solo.
- Begin a brand new job I like and am enthusiastic about.
- Have a good time my thirty second birthday in some huge means.
- Restrict myself to solely shopping for 4 new books a month, max.
- Learn 52 books this yr — 1 e-book every week.
- Print out and body photos I like from my brother’s wedding ceremony.
- Use my good issues: The flowery candles, lotions, put on the lovable costume, and so on.
- Actively attain out to associates to test in and make plans.
- Get organized with how I plan out my content material — I at the moment have 1,000,000 totally different docs and it’s complicated.
- Hold my new plant alive! And provides her some plant associates.
- Embrace extra moments of silence sans podcasts or music all through my day.
- Be higher at monotasking and ending the duty I’m doing earlier than shifting into the following.
- Use my Peloton bike 2 occasions every week.
- Host month-to-month Zoom e-book golf equipment (and hopefully another occasions, too!)
- SHOW UP. For my associates, in my companies, and absolutely for each yoga + health class I educate.
- Floss 3 occasions every week.
- Publish extra private weblog posts that aren’t Search engine optimisation-driven.
- Discover a passion that has nothing to do with work or getting cash.
- Have extra enjoyable.