A more healthy model of retailer purchased snack mixes all the household will love!
This straightforward recipe is a more healthy model of retailer purchased snack mixes all the household will love. Whereas many conventional home made recipes use butter, this recipe makes use of heart-healthy olive oil as a substitute.
Makes 15 servings
What You Want
More healthy Nuts & Bolts Snack Combine Elements
- 10.5 cups of your alternative of cereal (corresponding to Cheerios or Shreddies), small crackers (corresponding to goldfish or pretzels) and nuts/seeds (corresponding to pumpkin seeds, peanuts, almonds or cashews)
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 0.75 tsp seasoning salt
- 0.75 tsp garlic powder
- 0.5 tsp onion powder
Find out how to Make the More healthy Nuts & Bolts Snack Combine Recipe
- Mix all snack combine objects in an additional massive baking dish (or a number of smaller ones).
- Mix oil and seasonings in a small bowl and drizzle slowly over snack combine, stirring as you go.
- Preheat oven to 250F and bake at this temperature for 1.5 hours stirring each quarter-hour.
- Cool and retailer in an hermetic container.
Do that straightforward and scrumptious snack combine and tell us on social media by tagging us on Fb and Instagram @healthstandnutrition!
Vitamins per serving:
(Diet evaluation primarily based on 2.5 cups Cheerios, 2 cups Shreddies, 2 cups goldfish crackers, 2 cups pretzels, 2 cups peanuts)
- Energy: 230
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fats: 15 g
- Protein: 7 g
Click on Right here to Obtain HSN More healthy Nuts and Bolts Snack Combine
Don’t miss out on wholesome new recipes or diet articles and join our e-newsletter, in the present day!
Sound Bites is a weekly diet e-newsletter that goes out to 1000’s of subscribers. Written by our workforce of registered dietitians and diet specialists, it consists of articles, movies, ideas and recipes.
As a particular BONUS, we’ll e mail you our in style ’51 Wholesome Snack Assaults’ PDF.
In search of extra wholesome recipe concepts? Strive these recipes under!