Salmon and asparagus are each scrumptious individually, however collectively they style even higher. Mix them with a light-weight and zesty lemon oil, and also you’ve obtained a fast and wholesome meal choice that tastes wonderful any time of the day.
Sheet pan meals are all the time handy and straightforward to make. This recipe isn’t any totally different! Salmon is a light-tasting fish and cooks rapidly, that means you possibly can whip up this fantastic-tasting dish whenever you’re quick for time.
Salmon is an incredible protein choice because it’s extremely wealthy in omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are answerable for decreasing blood strain, bettering pores and skin high quality, and lowering irritation. Salmon additionally has many antioxidants and helpful compounds that may assist cut back the chance of coronary heart illness and assist with weight management.
As salmon has a carefully oily style, it tastes greatest when enhanced with a light-weight and refined sauce. Overly spiced or wealthy sauces can usually drown out the fragile meat. The delicate lemon oil is the proper accompanying taste to the salmon and works properly with the asparagus. Various lemon juice and zest are used on this recipe, however the acidity pairs amazingly properly with the fatty salmon.
Asparagus is a vegetable related to the hotter months because it’s essentially the most vibrant in spring. Other than tasting improbable, asparagus is low in energy and excessive in fiber.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Lemony Salmon Asparagus Sheet Pan Meal
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 16 ounce asparagus spears
- Salt and pepper to style
- 24 ounce salmon filets with pores and skin
- 2 teaspoon recent garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon previous bay seasoning
1. Measure out and put together all of the components. Preheat oven to 450F. Wash and trim the ends of the asparagus spears.
2. In a bowl, make the lemon oil by combining half the olive oil and juice and zest of lemon.
3. Toss the asparagus spears in a bowl with the opposite half of the olive oil and salt and pepper.
4. Unfold the asparagus on the baking sheet. Place the asparagus sheet within the oven for five minutes.
5. Brush each side of the salmon filets with olive oil, minced garlic, previous bay seasoning, and season with salt and pepper.
6. Situate the salmon filets on the baking sheet with the asparagus. Bake within the oven for five – 7 minutes.
7. Flip and put again within the oven for an additional 5 – 7 minutes or till finished to your liking.
8. Drizzle the lemon oil over the salmon filets.
9. Serve with slices of lemon and add further lemon oil as desired.
This makes a complete of 4 servings of Keto Lemony Salmon Asparagus Sheet Pan Meal. Every serving comes out to be 445 energy, 27.6g fats, 4.2g web carbs, and 40.4g protein.
|1.00 medium lemon||24||0.3||7.8||2.4||5.5||0.9|
|2.00 tablespoon olive oil||239||27||0.0||0||0.0||0|
|16.00 ounce asparagus spears||91||0.5||17.6||9.5||8.1||10|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|24.00 ounce salmon fillets with pores and skin||1402||81.7||0||0||0||149.7|
|2.00 teaspoon recent garlic||8||0||1.9||0.1||1.8||0.4|
|2.00 tablespoon previous bay seasoning||17||0.9||2.4||0.9||1.5||0.8|
|Per Serving (/4)||445||27.6||7.4||3.2||4.2||40.4|