This BBQ mushroom recipe is like an open-faced burger! Simple to make with a rotisserie rooster blended with low-carb BBQ sauce and cheddar cheese, topped with coleslaw, that is one tasty dinner!
I’ll make these for sport days however with smaller mushroom caps and so they go fast! Bigger portobello mushrooms work nice for a meal.
Yields 2 servings of Keto BBQ Stuffed Mushrooms
- 2 massive portobello mushrooms
- 1 massive rotisserie rooster
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup low-carb bbq sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounce coleslaw combine
- 1 ounce mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 drop liquid stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- Salt and pepper to style
1. Measure out and put together all of the components. Preheat oven to 400F and blend up the components for the coleslaw.
2. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl with the shredded rotisserie rooster, add the low-carb BBQ sauce and shredded cheddar cheese. Combine till mixed properly.
4. Break the stem off the portobello mushroom caps. Take away the black gills. Drizzle the mushroom caps with olive oil.
5. Utilizing the rotisserie rooster combination, spoon it into the mushroom caps.
6. Bake within the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.
7. Serve the mushroom caps with coleslaw. Serve and luxuriate in!
This makes a complete of two servings of Keto BBQ Stuffed Mushrooms. Every serving comes out to be 450 energy, 38.2g fats, 8.4g internet carbs, and 16.4g protein.
|2.00 massive portobello mushrooms||31||0.5||5.4||1.8||3.6||3|
|1.00 massive rotisserie rooster||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 cup cheddar cheese||495||40.8||3.8||0||3.8||28|
|0.25 cup low-carb bbq sauce||23||0||4.6||0||4.6||0|
|1.00 tablespoon olive oil||119||13.5||0||0||0||0|
|4.00 ounce Coleslaw Combine||33||0||7||2.7||4.0||1.3|
|1.00 ounce mayonnaise||193||21.2||0.2||0||0.2||0.3|
|0.50 tablespoon apple cider vinegar||2||0||0.1||0||0.1||0|
|0.50 tablespoon lemon juice||1||0||0.4||0.1||0.4||0|
|0.50 drop liquid stevia||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 teaspoon celery seed||4||0.3||0.4||0.1||0.3||0.2|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/2)||450||38.2||10.8||2.4||8.4||16.4|